Protection of personal data
Date of update: 19/02/2019
We place great importance on respecting your privacy and we are committed to building a strong and lasting relationship with you. The protection of your personal data is paramount to us.
That is why we put at your disposal our Data Protection Policy to inform you as clearly as possible of the treatments implemented in connection with the use of the services of the website https://escapade-en-champagne.com.
This Policy applies to all services offered on the website https://escapade-en-champagne.com.
This policy is subject to the law n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms amended in 2004 (hereinafter “Data Protection Act”) and to the European Regulation on Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016, called GDPR.
- Data controller: Refers to the person who determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data
- Personal data: (hereinafter “personal data”). Information that allows you to recognize yourself as a person. Your last name is a personal data. Your phone number, your e-mail, your IP address are personal data
- Processing of personal data: Operation or set of operations applied to personal data (collection, registration, retention, consultation, etc.)
Who collects the data?
TRADIFRANCEHOTEL – Domaine de la Forêt d’Orient, located at 5 route de Géraudot 10220 Rouilly-Sacey, is responsible for all the processing of personal data carried out on the site https://escapade-en-champagne.com.
What are the purposes of collecting your personal data?
TRADIFRANCEHOTEL undertakes to collect, process or store your personal data for specific, legitimate and relevant purposes.
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
- Customer account, shopping cart and order management
- Order tracking and after-sales service management
- Providing a customer service accessible by phone or e-mail
- Sending potential commercial offers targeted by e-mail, any support
- Management of your subscriptions to our newsletters, notifications by e-mail
- Possible establishment of contest and advertising games
With the exception of commercial prospecting operations, TRADIFRANCEHOTEL considers that all the above treatments are necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between a Client and TRADIFRANCEHOTEL (legitimate interest).
Any commercial prospecting operations are based on your consent to the processing of your data.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time by contacting us.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them with Tradifrancehotel?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose data concerning you. You can exercise these rights by e-mail or by mail at the following address:
Domaine de la Forêt d’orient
5 route de Géraudot
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
TRADIFRANCEHOTEL will send a response within 1 month after receipt of the request.
As of May 25, 2018 and in application of the regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, you will also be able to exercise your right to the limitation of the treatment, to the erasure of your data, to the portability of the data and not to make the subject of an automated individual decision.
In case of unsatisfactory answer, you have the possibility to get in touch with the CNIL.
How long are your data kept?
TRADIFRANCEHOTEL has established rules regarding the retention period of users’ personal data.
To calculate the most relevant shelf life, TRADIFRANCEHOTEL distinguishes prospects who have never made a purchase from TRADIFRANCEHOTEL, customers who have already made a purchase.
Regarding the prospects, the starting point of the shelf life is the last survey shipment for which the prospect is likely to be interested, ie he clicked on the link to see what is offers.
Regarding customers, the starting point of the shelf life is the last purchase of it.
What happens to your data after your death?
In accordance with Article 40-1 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you can send us your instructions on the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
These guidelines can be general or specific.
To send us your instructions, contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
Who are the recipients of your data?
The recipients of the data are the police authorities, within the framework of judicial requisitions concerning the fight against fraud.
Does Tradifrancehotel have a data protection officer?
TRADIFRANCEHOTEL has appointed a Data Protection Officer in charge of assisting the controller in complying with the European Regulation. For any questions relating to the protection of personal data, we provide you with a contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Tradifrancehotel protects your data?
TRADIFRANCEHOTEL takes various measures to ensure the security of your data against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Access to the databases is restricted to those who are authorized to read them in the context of their missions
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the European Regulation, TRADIFRANCEHOTEL has ensured that the subcontractors undertake to respect the security and confidentiality of the data
- All TRADIFRANCEHOTEL employees are made aware of the protection of personal data through training courses, newsletters and team meetings
In the event of a substantial change such as the introduction of a new purpose, TRADIFRANCEHOTEL will provide you with prior information about this other purpose. This is to ensure that you have a reasonable time to exercise your rights under the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 and the European Regulation.
However, we encourage you to consult the Policy regularly to learn about the protection of your personal information provided by TRADIFRANCEHOTEL.
This Policy was last updated on the date indicated above.
If you have any questions about our Policy, you can contact us directly by contacting:
or by mail to:
Domaine de la Forêt d’orient
À l’attention du DPO
5 route de Géraudot
10220 Rouilly Sacey |FRANCE